Whipping Cream Pound Cake
|Source||Shelia Carson, Tylertown, MS|
1 hour, 10 minutes
Whipping cream pound cake is a family favorite that requires few ingredients and always comes out great.
1 1⁄2 cbutter
1 TVanilla Extract
1 cheavy whipping cream
- Cream sugar and butter until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time. Continue beating until the mixture is smooth.
- Gradually add 1/3 of the flour and mix.
- Add 1/2 of the whipping cream.
- Alternate addingf the flour and whipping cream and beat until fully combined.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Grease and flour bundt pan and add batter.
- Place in an oven preheated to 350 degree F.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
Optional glaze: Squeeze 2 large lemons in a bowl. Add 3 Tablesppons of confectioners sugar plus 1 Tablespoon of whipping cream.
More Recipes Like This