Peach Paradise Icing
|Source||Denaye Baker, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada|
Peach paradise icing uses the juice from a fresh peach. This is a completely organic icing recipe.
500 mlnatural organic cream
4 torganic cane sugar
4organic peaches (ripe)
1 torganic vanilla
1⁄2 torganic cornstarch
- First wash, peel, remove pit and put into the juicer, as we just want to use the fresh juice and not the meat.
- Place a teaspoon of corn starch in a measuring cup, poor the juice over it and mix.
- Next, pour the cream and vanilla into a glass bowl and proceed to blend for one minute.
- Fold in the sugar and blend for another minute.
- Last, add the peach juice/starch blend and mix until fluffy peaks form.
This light and fruity frosting is great on a Vanilla Bunt Cake.
More Recipes Like This