Ice Cream Dessert Cake
The cake in this recipe is a single layer, ice cream cake that is shaped in a 13" x 9" pan.
1 pkoreo cookies (crushed finely)
1 galvanilla ice cream
1hot fudge (jar)
12 ozcool whip
- Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Press firmly in bottom of pan.
- Soften one half gallon of vanilla ice cream and spread over crust and press the ice cream down evenly on top of it.
- Heat one jar of hot fudge and pour over ice cream. (Melt hot fudge just enough to be able to spread it. Overheating the fudge will melt the ice cream).
- Put in freezer for one half hour.
- Remove from freezer and top with twelve ounces of cool whip.
- Freeze over night.
- Cut in slices. Serve frozen.
More Recipes Like This