Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing
|Source||Jen Harlin, East Northport, NY|
This chocolate cream cheese icing is really good on chocolate cheesecake.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl in the microwave.
- Beat cream cheese in the bowl of an electric mixer.
- Add confectioners sugar and beat on low.
- Add milk and salt and beat until creamy.
- Add melted chocolate to the cream cheese icing mixture and beat until fully combined.
I love this chocolate version of cream cheese icing. Even if you don't frost the whole cheese cake, this is great for piping rosettes along the top border of the cake. I pipe a large rosette in the middle of the cake and then put a cherry in the center. It also looks nice with little chocolate filigree decorations inserted between the piped rosettes.
More Recipes Like This