Butter Pecan Sweet Cream Frosting
|Source||Libby, Chicago, IL|
1 hour, 15 minutes
Butter Pecan Sweet Cream Frosting has a nice, buttery pecan flavor, perfect for frosting chocolate cakes.
2 cchopped pecans
1⁄4 cmelted butter
16 ozcream cheese
2 lbconfectioners sugar
2 tVanilla Extract
- Stir together chopped pecans and 1/4 cup melted butter.
- Spread in an even layer in a 13- x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until pecans are toasted.
- Remove from oven, and let cool.Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
- Stir in pecans, salt and vanilla
More Recipes Like This