In the interest of making this website a positive experience for anyone visiting and maintaining unique, relevant content for all visitors, please adhere to the following rules:
- Please do not post x-rated cakes, as the photos can be seen by anyone. We want to encourage young decorators. Inappropriate pictures will be removed and you will be notified.
- Please only post photos you own. If you post another person's photo as your own and I received complaints and proof that photo belongs to someone else, that photo will be removed.
- Please refrain from derogatory comments and foul language. Remember what your mother taught you - if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
- Please do not post spam in the forums. You are free to add content about yourself to your profile page. Spam will be removed. Repeat offenders will be banned. Thank you!
- What you email between yourselves is your business, but I prefer not to see bashing of any other websites here, regardless of what other sites may say about Cake-Decorating-Corner.com.
It's normal for people to have varying opinions and having a dignified debate is one thing, but nastiness and berating people is another. I will not tolerate nastiness. We will politely warn you on the first and second occurrences. The 3rd time you will be banned from this site. Please be respectful.
1. Anyone may contribute a recipe, blog post or article to this site. All content will go into moderation for review. Content is subject to editing. All content must be unique - it may not be posted on your own website nor any other website online. If your content passes copyscape, it will be published here.
2. Contributions must qualify as high quality content. Blog posts and articles that are short and/or are written for the sole purpose of linking out to the balance of the article will not be accepted.
We're all here to share, learn & make new friends. Let's keep this a fun place to be!