Cake Trufle

Can someone tell me what a Cake Truffle is? May sound like a crazy question, but I have no idea.
Thanks for your help.

Terri's picture

It's another name for cake balls, which are balls of cake dipped in chocolate.

SpicedHat's picture

Those are the best kind of balls there are. I like to dip them in a steaming cup of coffee. It reminds me that I haven't made them in awhile.