Floral Cupcake Bouquet
Looking for a way to add a bit of pizazz to your dessert table? This fun and creative floral cupcake bouquet provides a great solution.
1. Gather supplies: (1)6-in diameter styrofoam ball, (1) 6-inch diameter flower pot, toothpicks, cupcake mix, fake or edible flowers, frosting, food coloring, any candy in the general shape of a jelly belly, chocolate chips, (optional)decorations for the flower pots.
2. Bake mini cupcakes in whatever flavor you prefer. You will need about 40. Let cool.
3. Decorate your flower pot and place the styrofoam ball on top.
4. Begin securing the cupcakes to the styrofoam ball with toothpicks, starting at the base of the ball and circling around, making layers all the way up to the top.
5. Using food coloring, dye your frosting the color of your choice and frost all cupcakes, covering all holes made by toothpicks.
6. Place one chocolate chip in the middle of each cupcake, serving as the center of your flower.
7. Using five candies as the petals, form a flower on each cupcake.
8. Fill in the open spots between cupcakes by sticking fake or edible flowers into the styrofoam ball, covering any visible styrofoam.
9. Stand back, admire your creation, take a picture, and dig in!
More Articles Like This